Customizing the quick order form header
You can customize the area at the top of the Quick Order Form via the 'Page' settings in Shopify. This area can support all elements that Shopify's custom page editor allows for, including text, images and hyperlinks.
Open Wholesale Gorilla and click Quick Order Form. Click Open Page Editor.
- Open the Wholesale Order Form page.
- In the Content section of the page settings you will see placeholder text. Select all of the text and blank space in this text box and delete it.
- You can now add the desired text, images, or other content to this section.
Content added to the page will appear in the header of the Quick Order Form
Adding Navigation to the quick order form
By default the Quick Order Form doesn't include any navigation, and just displays all of your products as one big list. You can add collection based navigation to the Quick Order Form by following these steps.
Open the Quick Order Form page in the Wholesale Gorilla admin, and scroll down to the Navigation section. Here you can select and arrange the collections that appear on the Order Form navigation menu.
- Click Add Collections
- Select the collections you want to add to the Order Form menu
- Click Add
To add all of the collections on your store to the Order Form navigation you can click Add All Collections.
Change the Order Of Collections
To change the order the collections appear in the Order Form navigation, click and hold on the collection to drag it to the position you'd like it included to.
In the following example, the 'Spring Collection' collection is at the top of the list in the settings, thus it's the first collection that appears on the form's collection list:
To remove a collection from the Order Form navigation, click the Delete button next to the collection. Alternatively to delete all collections in the navigation click Clear all.
Displaying SKU & inventory information
Display Product SKU
A SKU will only be displayed if you've assigned one to the product listing in the Shopify admin. Once you have taken this step, you can enable the Display Product SKU setting in the Quick Order Form settings section of our app, and the SKU will then appear alongside the listing on the form.
Inventory Display Settings
Important! Wholesale Gorilla's inventory settings will only work if Shopify tracks your product inventory. Wholesale Gorilla gets inventory information for a product from the product's page in your Shopify admin.
This image shows a product's inventory settings in the Shopify admin.
You will also need to turn on the 'Shopify tracks my inventory' on the Settings page of Wholesale Gorilla. Learn more about this setting here.
Display Remaining Inventory
To show the remaining available inventory for a product on the Order form:
- Open Wholesale Gorilla and navigate to the Quick Order Form page.
- Check, Display amount remaining.
Enable Backordered and Out-of-stock messages.
- Open Wholesale Gorilla and click the Settings tab.
- Scroll to the Inventory section and make sure you have checked, Shopify tracks my inventory.
- Check, Enable backordered/out-of-stock messages.
Backordered messages will now display a tool tip letting your customers know that over-ordering is allowed. Hovering over the "i" icon will show any additional information.
Out of Stock Messages
Out of stock messages will let your customer know that this product is sold out, and prevent more than the remaining inventory from being added to the cart. This message will appear if you have not allowed overordering on a product listing, and it's stock level reaches zero.
Displaying a shipping date
Ship dates will be displayed next to out-of-stock or backordered items if you've set up a transfer for the product in your Shopify admin. If you have set an incoming inventory amount, the amount that's remaining available for order will be displayed as well. If you have not taken this step, no quantity will be shown. You can learn more about transfers here.
Additional info on our app's other inventory settings can be found here.
Hiding quick order form buttons
The Quick Order Form links are live by default. You can hide the links to the Quick Order Form by enabling the 'Hide Buttons' option in the 'Quick Order Form' settings area, which will prevent these from appearing on your Online Store.
- At this time, the Quick Order Form is a 'one size fits all' form within your site; the collections included upon it will be available to all wholesale customers on your site, and can not be adjusted on a per-customer basis.
- Changing the Quick Order Form navigation does not show or hide particular collections from wholesale customers. To show/hide products from certain customers you can use product exclusions.