Yes, you can have as many different pricing groups as you like, and as many different discounts for each product as you need. If multiple discounts apply to a product for a certain customer, the lowest price will be used. Please also keep in mind that you can not exclude products from discount rules, so you'll only want to set these up at a level that includes only items you wish to discount. Once an item is discounted via a rule, it can not be removed from the rule - so your only option to stop discounting it via that rule would be to either delete the rule or remove that item from the collection (if a collection level rule is in place). Customers will only see the discounts associated with the tags on their account.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Multi-Currency Compatibility or Settings?
- Can I have multiple pricing groups or multiple discounts per product?
- How do wholesale customers pay for their orders?
- My customer is logged in, but is still seeing retail pricing!?
- My retail price shows briefly before the wholesale price appears - Should I be concerned?
- Can I make a discount rule that is higher in price than my retail price?
- Will my wholesale price be affected by putting an item “On Sale” through Shopify?
- Can I upload my discounts in bulk/via CSV?
- Can I use discount codes or offer additional Shopify discounts with wholesale orders?
- What if I am running a wholesale only store, or the prices of my products are already wholesale prices?