If you're reading this article it probably means you have been a Wholesale Gorilla user for a long time, and for that we can't thank you enough! We love the excitement and relationships that come from working with entrepreneurs. Growing with our merchants, learning from them, and striving to help small business owners gets us out of bed each morning.
When we started Wholesale Gorilla over 5 years ago our app only had a few core features, and as learned from our merchants we've built out a product that we truly believe is the best B2B solution on the Shopify app store. Adding these features has taken a lot of effort and investment from our dedicated team, so to support this (and all the cool features we have in the works), we need to raise our prices. To accomplish this we've added two new plans to Wholesale Gorilla: Essential and Advanced.
The Advanced plan is an extension of our Standard (Legacy) plan. Going forward we will no longer offer the Standard (Legacy) plan.
I'm on the Standard (Legacy) plan, what do I need to do?
Nothing! Well, sort of...
- We'll continue to support the Standard (Legacy) plan with bug fixes and mandatory Shopify updates, however as of Jan. 1st, 2024, no new features will be added to the Standard (Legacy) plan.
- You're welcome to keep using the Standard (Legacy) plan, however to access new features you'll need to upgrade to the Advanced or Premium plans.
As a legacy customer, you can upgrade to the Advanced plan for only an extra $15/month! Upgrade to the Advanced plan today to lock in your discounted price.
What is the Advanced plan?
- The Advanced plan offers the same features as the Standard (Legacy) plan.
- The Advanced plan has additional features such as CSV price uploads, unlimited theme updates, and more on the way.
- New features will not be available to Standard (legacy) plan customers.
Questions, comments, concerns? Please reach out, we're here to help!